Posts tagged facebook
When we think about the social networking sites, Facebook name comes first into everyone’s mind. It is most popular social networking community having millions of active users. This is one of the most beneficial platform to market and promote any products or service online.
Facebook application is turning to be the best marketing place for business owners. Now, there are plenty of Facebook Apps and Facebook Games available in the market which is helping business owners not only to do the branding but also helping to increase the revenue.
Below mentioned points are some of the advantages of Facebook Application Development and Facebook Game Development:
Generates prospective clients
Increase Web Traffic
Easy for Communication
Get instant Feedback
FuGenX is the leading Facebook Application and Game Development company in Bangalore, India where it has been providing development services from past so many years to different geographical areas like USA, Canada, UK, Middle east, Africa, European countries, Australia and many more. You can also hire Facebook Game developer from top-notch Facebook Game & Apps Development Company.
We also offer other services like iPad Application Development, Android Application Development, Blackberry Application Development, iPad Game Development, Android Game Development, Mobile Application Development PHP.
FuGenX Technologies is the leading iPhone Facebook App Development Company. We have been providing iPhone Facebook App Development services to USA, UK, India, Middle East and other countries since 2005.
FuGenX-iphone apps development companies in India, delivers quality iPhone Facebook App Development services to our customers. We also help in providing strategic mobile solutions, help in minimizing risk, get better ROI, reduce the cost of development etc.
At FuGenX, we develop games which are intuitive and engaging while easy to play by employing complete features of iphone enhanced with rich graphics and audio experience. We have developed many games and all are available in iTunes Store. We have both 2D and 3D game developers and have a different game division which focuses only on Mobile (iPhone and iPad) Game development.
Features of our iPhone Apps Development Company India
Custom Native iPhone Apps
Social Networking Apps
GPS Enabled Apps
Enterprise iPhone Apps development
iPhone Games Development
Types Of iPhone Apps
Sports & Games Apps
Augmented Reality Apps
Social Networking Apps
Share your contact details and available time to setup a call with our experts to discuss further.
In a nutshell, Game Theory means to apply a strategy where your objective is to do what is best for yourself, and best for the people you are “playing with”. For more information on Game Theory, read about it on Wikipedia.
Applying Game Theory on Facebook
Strategy: Joining several Facebook groups in your related field created by other people and engage with the group members and creators.
Benefits For You other members of the group:
1. Increased exposure and opportunity for network members to join your group(s).
2. Ability to network with other people in your field.
3. Increased exposure to your name in your industry.
4. Learn what tactics were used to increase the popularity of this particular group.
5. Able to receive feedback on your work & thoughts.
Benefits for Group Creator:
1. Gains a leadership role.
2. Can promote their websites through the header portion of the Group.
3. Exposure to their name and profile.
4. Ability to mass message the group.
Simply joining the group is not applying the correct strategy, you must also engage with the members and the creator. There are several tactics involved to engage successfully:
* Join the discussion: Comment on other people’s work
* Ask questions to the group, including request feedback on your work.
* Contribute content, interesting articles (even ones that you write)
* Add Friends and expand your Facebook network – Be sure to have engaged for some time (at least 2 weeks) before you start adding people to Facebook. It is a little bit more personal, and you should share a connection with someone before requesting they become apart of your Facebook network.
Things to consider:
* You may want to create a new or separate Facebook profile for you to conduct your business and keep it as clean and open as possible.
* It’s important to NEVER spam. You must be genuine or people will not connect with you. Maintaining a connection is the key to upholding a following.
* If you decide to create your own group, ensure your network is big enough that you can acquire a “seeder” base of contacts. People tend not to join groups that don’t have many people. It is also very easy to mass invite your friends to a group, so make sure you have a lot of them!
* Try not to sell a service, at least at first. Selling a service is not an attractive proposition for potential people to join your group. Your group must be growing with enough momentum that a sales pitch or a simple link to a business website will not outweigh the benefits of joining a group of this size.
If you do this successfully, your network will expand in no time and you will benefit greatly from the power of Social Networking and Game Theory.
Barry Deen is President & CEO of Web Strategy Canada and one of the top affiliate marketing specialists in Canada. For information on how to make money online, checkout [http://www.makemillionsathome.ca] For information on Barry Deen and his company, Web Strategy Canada, visit [http://www.web-strategy.ca]
Find More Applied Games Articles
It doesn't take a lot of money to promote your business on social media sites, especially not when considering how effective the promotion can be. This article will help you use this marketing technique. Add a Facebook button to your blog posts. … You can have a professional game designer handle all the details, but try to come up with a great gaming idea yourself. You should now know that small businesses around the world are using social media to promote their
Featured on Facebook under the name “Scribbly Wits,” the game is described as the old game of “telephone,” but with pictures. In each game , one player begins by drawing a picture of their own design . The next person
Cynthia Woll is the director of game design at Playtika Santa Monica (formerly known as Buffalo Studios), where she manages a team of game designers and UI/UX designers.Their job is to come up with new features for Bingo Blitz, a game on Facebook … obsessed with Hay Day, a farming/resource management game from Supercell. The social element is something she especially enjoys; her neighborhood, the Queen Beeeee, helps each other's boats, and chat.
See the original post here:
Cynthia Woll: Games Are Not One-Size-Fits-All | Casual Connect …
Some cleverly constructed marketing games on Facebook have gone viral. It's worth the cost to pay a professional design team to create the app, and market it on social media! Make use of Twitter related tools, like Twellow.
Go here to read the rest:
Social Media Marketing Advice That You Will Really Use – Eric Chua
from Yoke Design Source: SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS PERSONIFIED – WHICH ONE ARE YOU? What is it?: What? What kind of question is this? You know what this is! It's Facebook! Primary Mode of Interaction: Friending
With the indie games scene getting more crowded, simply having an amazing game might not be enough. Unless you dedicate yourself to promoting your game and … Watching them and listening to them helped me spot parts of the game that could be better designed . SAMSUNG CAMERA PICTURES. Fans will want … Social media tools such as a Facebook page and your company forum page will cover that need nicely. Also, organizing events such as contest, give
Some popular brands have been extremely successful with Facebook's games, which turned into viral phenomenons. If you have the funds to have a professional game designer work on a game for your business, then you
We become habitual users of games , apps and services when they hit that singular “sweet spot” of opportunity, need fulfillment and social context. My son, for example, NEEDED to be on Myspace, then Facebook – and now Snapchat. His daily … In my next 3 posts, I'll explain these design rules in more detail, illustrated with examples from Minecraft, Lumosity, Duolingo, Facebook. Twitter, Instagram, and Clash of Clans. In the meantime, please share your thoughts